Monday, July 16, 2012

They Say This Too Shall Pass

Hello everyone! Happy Monday :)

This week, I would like to feature the cards that we got to make at Niki's "From My Heart" Class. I know this class was back in June and I can't believe that I'm just now getting to putting these cards together! Remember how I mentioned that it was one of those days when I was not in a crafting mood? Click here to check out my first post of this card.

Now, here is the card that I finally made. I even added an extra butterfly. I'm a big fan of the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526). I just love that new punch :)




Click here for Niki's post and to see her card. And click here to check out her class schedule. It's fun getting together with the gals to craft and chat. Come join us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...