Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Congratulations

Hello everyone! Here is another baby shower card that I made awhile back for a friend. Unfortunately, we were not able to attend her baby shower because of another family party but we can't wait to meet their new baby boy!


I am becoming a big fan of the new Chevron Embossing folder (127749). I like the texture that it adds to a card. I also got to use some of my Stampin' Write Markers for the stamped image. I used More Mustard (119701) for the rubber duckie and Pool Party & Island Indigo (123002) for the cute little wagon. The rubber duckie on the wagon and the "congratulations" sentiment are from the new Embellished Events stamp set (Clear 126497, Wood 126495).


And just add some layers and some Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262) and there you go! A clean and simple card, perfect for a baby shower :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...