Friday, July 20, 2012

For Ada

Hello everyone! Happy Friday :) As mentioned in yesterday's post, I made two different birthday cards for my cousins who are twins and today I'd like to share the second card. Here is the card that I made for Ada:


I love the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and totally wanted to use it for her card. I also used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (Clear 123759, Wood 123757) which is the matching stamp set that goes with the punch. Isn't Stampin' Up! great like that? I love when stamp sets have a coordinating punch :) And of course, I added some bling to the butterflies using those fun Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246). And I used the Stripes embossing folder (123128) to add some texture to the card, too.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014). I love the font type used for this stamp set. It adds that little extra sweetness to each sentiment. This is another one of my favorite stamp sets because of the swirlies and because of the various sentiments.


And for the inside of the card, I reached for another one of my favorite stamp sets - Bring on the Cake (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). This time, I went with "Wishing you a wonderful day".


And I do hope she had a wonderful birthday and that she enjoyed her special day!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...