Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Candles

Hello everyone! A friend from work requested a birthday card for a friend who celebrated his birthday last week. He did mention that they have been to Burning Man together a few times so I wanted to incorporate some flames onto the card. At first, I was thinking just fire everywhere! But after searching online for a bit, I decided on candle flames... and LOTS of it! hehe.



I love punch art and being able to use product outside of the box. When I saw several people use the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (121808) to make candle flames, I decided to try it out. Whoever came up with this... GENIUS!!!! To add a little more dimension to the candle flames, I did a little sponging :) And look at the red, white and blue candles, hmmmm, I wonder what day his birthday is ;)


For the birthday sentiment, I used the Delightful Dozen stamp set (Clear 122652, Wood 122650). And to add a little more texture to the card, I used the Stripes Embossing Folder (123128).

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...