Friday, July 6, 2012

More MDS - Your Baby's Baptism

Hi! Here is another hybrid card that I made for my cousin's daughter's baptism. My sister-in-law also requested a card from me :) My family is so sweet to think of me when it comes to making cards for special occasions :D

I went with a similar layout that I used for my mom and dad's card that I posted earlier this week. Click here to check out that card. For this card, I used the Script DSP for the background and the bird from the Elementary Elegance digital download.


I layered the MDS piece onto coordinating Wisteria Wonder card stock and added some Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder flowers with some basic rhinestones to the card front.


And there you go, another clean and simple card using MDS :) I love that there are so many possibilities when using MDS!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...