Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart

Hello everyone! Here is another card from Niki's "From My Heart" Class. This stamp set has various sayings and this card features the "Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart" stamp. What I like about this stamp is that you can color in the heart like I did here. And isn't it nice to match the heart with coordinating card stock? We also got to use the Mini Hearts Embossing Folder from the Adorning Accents Folders set (125601). What's cool about these embossing folders is that you can add texture to card edges rather than the entire card front.


We also added a couple flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and used the Silver 1/8" Mini Brads (122941) to attach them. And there's some of that Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (125572) wrapped around the piece with the stamped sentiment.


Click here to see Niki's post and her card. She added some Dazzling Details (124117) to the stamped image to add a little bling to the card. I couldn't find my dazzling details so I didn't get to add it to my card. It's a little bit on the plain side but I think it's still pretty :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...