Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! Here is a birthday card that I made for one of my friends who celebrated her birthday back in June. I totally dropped the ball on this one and missed Charlene's birthday :( So bad of me! And the worst part was, I remembered her birthday earlier in the month and was on top of it and made her card early! But then I lost that card and I had to make a new one and I couldn't believe that her birthday slipped by me :(

So, here is the second card that I made for her. I used a different fold for this card and wanted to feature some of that lovely Summer Smooches DSP (125409).


 And to keep the card closed, I used Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122977) to tie a pretty little bow. For the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment, I used the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899).

 


And what's great about the Bring on the Cake stamp set, other than the variety of ways to wish someone special a Happy Birthday, is that there is a matching sentiment for inside the card.

 


So for this card, I used the sentiment pair that says.... Birthday Wishes - Not just a year older, but a year better.

 


I do hope you had a wonderful birthday Char!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...