Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a Boy!!

Hello everyone!

Today we get to see a couple of our best friends at their babyshower :) We are so super excited! We can't wait to see them and congratulate them on this joyous occasion!

I wanted to make another card with onesies. Remember that card? Click here if you'd like to check it out. But, instead of the onesies, I decided to cut out the letters B-O-Y since they are having a boy :) And I'm loving the new Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (127553)! So, I just had to use them on this card. hehehe.

And aren't those mini clothespins so super cute?!?! I also added some flowers to the grass to add some color to this outdoor setting. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...