Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Red, White and Blue Birthday

Hello everyone! My husband's buddy celebrated his "something somethingeth" birthday last week on Wednesday. Yes, another fourth of July birthday. Pretty cool birthday don't you think? Here's the card that I made for him.


I cut up multiple banners going one direction. Then added some stripes to the background. And I used the Stripes Embossing folder (123128) to add some texture to the card. The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710).


Don't know about you, but this card totally reminds me of those popsicles that my brother and I used to get from the Ice Cream truck when we were kids. I loved them! And it was always funny when it changed your lips and tongue blue or red. hehehe.


Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...