Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank You

Hello everyone! Here is a Thank You card that I made for Maureen, my new Origami Owl friend :) I met Maureen at an Origami Owl party that my up-upline Niki hosted. And I had so much fun that I wanted to host my own Origami Owl party :) Haven't heard about Origami Owl? Click here to check out Maureen's site and to learn more about telling your own story with jewelry. It is so much fun!

I wanted to use some Summer Smooches DSP (125409) and to layer colors, I used Whisper White (100730), Lucky Limeade (122926), Daffodil Delight (119683), and Island Indigo (122923) card stock.


And to add some texture to the card, I used the new Chevron embossing folder (127749). This folder is quickly becoming one of my new favorites :) But for those who know me, I love almost anything for the Big Shot ;)


I also wanted to add some Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262). I even tied a cute little bow to add an extra little something :)


For the THANK YOU sentiment, I used the Curly Cute stamp set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014). I'm telling you, the name of the stamp set speaks for itself. The sentiments are Curly.... and..... Cute :)


I can't wait for the next Origami Owl party! There are some charms that I still have my eye on :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...