Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guest Stamper - Marita

Hello! Today I would like to share some projects that my friend Marita made for her friend's bachelorette party. She made gifts for all the ladies who will be joining in on the fun festivities. Isn't she so sweet? And she is so super talented. Click here to check out her blog and to see all her other crafty creations.

Here is what she made for the ladies.... a gift bag with a key fob and a frame. I love the black, red and white color combo. So cute!


Here is a close up of the gift bag. Gotta love MDS! You can make labels and print out tags. Oh the possibilities! And I can't wait until MDS2 launches! There will be so many more features! So great :) OK... back to the gift bag...



And check out this frame! I so have to case this project. Such a great idea! She used White StazOn ink (106960) to stamp on the frame then she added a piece of Basic Black card stock (121045) to make the stamped image pop! And how adorable is that wedding dress? The Love & Laughter stamp set (Clear 125477, Wood 125475) is a must have for weddings, bridal showers and engagements. And how cute is that flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) on the dress?!




And this is DEFINITELY something that I have to case real soon! I love key fobs! This is a case from our up-upline Niki. Check hers out here. I'm going to have to remember to ask Marita how she made them because wouldn't they make wonderful gifts? Plus, I need a new sewing project so that my sewing machine doesn't feel lonely. hehehe.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! Have a wonderful Saturday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...