Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a good start to your week :) My husband's friend at work celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago and we were a little late on giving her a gift and card. My husband says that it's OK since she was on vacation to celebrate her birthday, but still, I feel a little bad that we were late in sending her birthday wishes. Here is the birthday card that I made for her.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from one of my go-to birthday stamp sets Bring on the Cake (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). And I added some flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), which I love to use on practically all my projects along with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).


I added a couple butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507). And on the butterflies, I added one Daffodil Delight and one Real Red Brights Designer Button (119747) and some Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262).



I hope she had a wonderful vacation and I hope she enjoyed her special day!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...