Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Curly Cute Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to 
my Mother-in-law!

Today is a special day because we get to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. Those fireworks that you'll hear or see tonight, some of them are for her ;)

To make her card, I decided to let go of my hoarding habits and use DSP and card stock from the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit (126927). I just love this kit and will have to buy another one soon! I love the color combination of this kit and an added bonus - the card stock stickers with butterflies :)


I also wanted to use a couple of my new favorite Big Shot products - the Fancy Fan Folder (127751) and the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die (127005). For the Happy Birthday sentiment, I used the Curly Cute stamp set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014), which is another one of my faves.


And for embellishments, I added some Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122975), which is one of my favorite ribbon styles and of course, I also added some mini flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).


We hope she enjoys her special day! And we hope she knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate everything she does.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...