Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Shower Favors

Hello! Happy Friday :) And yes, today I'm going to share more baby shower stuff! Here are the favors that I made. Remember those flower clips that I shared with you awhile back? Well, I was so obsessed that I finished these weeks before the baby shower! hehe. Click here to check out the key chains that I've also made with these fabric flowers.


I've had this polk-a-dot fabric for awhile and thought they would be perfect for the baby shower. And to tie in the purple theme, I added purple buttons on each flower. I made some black with white polk-a-dots.....


And I made some white with black polk-a-dots. I made way more than I should have but knowing all my aunties, they would want to go home with at least 2 flower clips - one of each color. hehe. And I must admit, I didn't mind making them :)


And of course I had to use the Baby Boutique stamp set (Clear 126352, Wood 126350) again. Aren't those baby booties so cute?!?! And gotta love MDS2 to make little tags :) I added a little Thank You tag to each flower clip.


These flowers are so fun to make! And thanks again to my friend Marita who showed me how to make them :) She's super creative and has so many awesome project ideas. Hop on over to her blog - Made By Ritz - and check out some of the stuff she's created. Pretty awesome :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...