Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For Sandy

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Hey everyone! Today is a special day because it's my best friend's birthday :) We've known each other since our teeny tiny days at Elsa Widenmann Elementary. We've known each other for YEARS! She was my maid of honor at my wedding and today we get to celebrate her special day.

This is the card that I made for her and we sent it out in the mail the other day.


I love banners and decided to go with a bunch of them on her card. I used one of my favorite DSPs - Summer Smooches (125409). Aren't those colors so fun?!?! I love how bright they are.


And the 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710). I wanted to use an embossing folder to add some texture to the card and decided to go with the Stripes Folder (123128) because I thought it would go well with the banners.


And to tie it all together, I used some Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (125583). That's one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! - how well all their products coordinate with each other :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...