Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fancy Footwear

Hey everyone! So, one of my gal pals at work is celebrating a very special birthday in a few days and of course we had to do up her cube with favors, cards, flowers, balloons and a banner. Because you know, that's how we roll ;) hehe.

Here are the shoe favors that I made for her. She is a shoe FANATIC! and let me tell you, she is always rockin' a cute pair of shoes every day! I got the inspiration to make these shoes from my upline and friend Nicole's friend Sia. Sia is awesome and so super creative! Check out her cute heels here. And Sia got the shoe template from Skip to my Lou, which is a pretty awesome blog. You should check it out!


So, I made 6 different shoes and we picked fun and colorful patterns for the birthday girl. And I embellished each one with it's own flare. Check them out...
 







And stay tuned for the rest of the birthday decorations. The other gals were hard at work to make this birthday special, too :) I can't wait to share them with you!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...