Sunday, October 28, 2012

For Catherine

Happy Birthday Catherine!!

Hello and happy Sunday! Today is a special day because it's my friend Catherine's birthday :) This is the card that I made for her and I'll be giving it to her on Monday. I wanted to do something extra special for her card so I busted out the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin’ Kit (126927). I've been hoarding it ever since I got it. I know, baby steps!


I love how these kits have so many elements that coordinate with each other. Each kit has 3 sheets of card stock stickers, 6 sheets of double sided paper and 8 sheets of card stock. So many possibilities!!!! I also embossed some of the card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) from the Annual catalog and the Lacy Brocade Folder (127819) from the Holiday catalog.
 

To add a little something extra, I also added some Dazzling Details (124117) to the edges of some of the butterfly and designer stickers that I added to the card.


The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the Memorable Moments stamp set (Clear 126682, Wood 126680).  I really like how the font is so fancy :)
 

I hope the birthday girl enjoys her special day today! And note to self - I still have to set up her birthday lunch :) Oh! And maybe Catherine will be sharing her birthday with a special little guy that's coming into the world soon :D

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...