Monday, October 22, 2012

just for you

Hey everyone! This is another card that we got to make in Niki's Black and White class. I love the layout and the layering with all the different punches. I also like how we embossed the bottom part of the card using the Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335) and used the Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched ribbon (126879) to hide the line that the embossing folder left on the card.


Don't you just love how the Stampin' Up! punches coordinate so well together?!?! I know I do! Look how cute the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) looks on top of the 1-1/4" Square punch (119865) on top of the Scallop Square punch (119884). You can use this layout for birthday cards, thinking of you cards, thank you cards, any kind of card :) I know I will! Especially since I love butterflies :) hehehe.


And this 'just for you' sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set (Clear 120453, Wood 116948). And the Word Window punch (119857) on top of the Modern Label punch (119849) is a favorite combo of mine.


Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...