Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby Shower Decorations

Hello and Happy Monday!! Here are the decorations from my SIL's baby shower. Since she requested purple for the color, I went with Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant. And to accent those colors, I added some Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade to the mix.

To make these decorations, I of course had to use MDS2! It makes creating party decorations so fun and easy :) And the best part is that I already had a baby shower ensemble digital download and all I had to do was change up the colors and the DSP and viola! Done and Done :) Here is the BABY GIRL ANCHETA banner:


And here are a few close ups of the banner. Another cool thing about MDS2 is how well the digital punches coordinate with SU punches. I just printed out those scallop circles with the letters and used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch (118874) to punch them out. Pretty cool, huh?




The water bottle wrappers were pretty easy peezy too because there was already a template. Just add your own personal sentiment and change up the digital image if you like and you're all set!


And then there's the decoration for the cupcake stand. Along with the bigger pennants for the larger banner, there are mini pennants included in the Hello, Baby Ensemble Kit - Digital Download (126159). I'm a huge fan of pennant banners so I just HAD to use them for the baby shower :)



For the cupcake toppers, I printed out the scallop circles with the different Wisteria Wonder and Elegant eggplant DSP and cut them out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854). I also used the text tool in MDS2 and punched them out with the 1-3/8" Circle punch (119860) to personalize the backs of the cupcake toppers.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! Oh and Happy Columbus Day :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...