Monday, October 29, 2012

Bust out the Brooms!!!!

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!!
The San Francisco Giants 
are the 
2012 World Series Champions! 

Yeah Baby! Wooohoooooo. What a World Series, right? AMAZING!!!!!! My heart was racing, it was hard to breathe at times and counting down to the last strike, I could not sit down! I was even trying to craft but my hands were shaking! hehehehe. So, today, I will be taking a break from being crafty and talk about some orange and black :)

Here are the boys celebrating after their much deserved win! Group hug :D


And here are some collectibles and programs that you can get in the shop on mlb.com. I must admit, my husband and I jumped online again to get our San Francisco Giants World Series Champions gear :) We were so excited! And we'll still probably grab up some gear if we see any in stores. hehe.






And I have to take a minute to talk about one of my favorite players. Buster Posey of the SF Giants paused from their Game 3 preparations on Saturday, October 27 at Comerica Park to accept the Hank Aaron Award as the outstanding offensive performer in the National League. Wooohooo!!! Posey led Major League Baseball with a .336 average, becoming the first National League catcher to win the batting title since Ernie Lombardi of the Boston Braves in 1942. The 25-year-old Florida State product led the Giants in homers (24), RBIs (103), doubles (39), walks (69), on-base percentage (.408) and slugging (.549). Pretty awesome, right?


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for the projects that I was trying to work on while watching the World Series with my husband. My hands finally stopped shaking and I was able to catch my breathe and finished them. So, tomorrow, I'll get back to the craftiness :) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...