Saturday, October 6, 2012

Frightening Feline

Hello everyone! Is it just me, or did October sneak up on some of you, too? Oh well, even though it snuck up on me pretty quick, I'm super excited October is here! That means Halloween is just around the corner!!!! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for Halloween cards and treats this year and we still need to go pick out our pumpkins for carving! And get decorations for the house and for work! EEKKK! I feel so behind!

Well, to get that inspiration going, here is a pretty cool card that one of my friends and fellow demos got to demonstrate at our Stamp Camp last month.


That Frightening Feline (128105) stamp is so super cute! And the distressing around the card stock layers is a great touch for this card. And adding that little strip of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906) is another nice touch :) But I'm a little biased because I like banners. hehe.


The 'happy halloween' sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Clear 127802, Wood 115370). And for those Big Shot fans out there, isn't that Argyle folder (127750) so cute?!?! It was a must have for me and I ordered it right away!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...