Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Open Sleigh Card

Hello everyone! I wanted to go back to a stamp camp card today. Sorry it has taken me so long to share all of the lovely cards that the ladies got to make at stamp camp. But I promise, I'll get to all them soon :)

This is one of the Christmas cards that was demo-ed and created by my friend and fellow demo Alyssa. Hop on over to her blog - mommy, etc - to check out all her awesome projects!


This card was fun to make and has several cool things going on. There's some of that pretty glimmer paper, some seam binding ribbon, some heat embossing, some big shot work, and some piercing action!


I wish that I could have taken better pictures, but that pretty sleigh is actually heat embossed! It was embossed using some Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980) and the new Heat Tool (129053). The new heat tool is pretty cool because it has a slim, sleek design, which makes it easy to hold and with 2 heat settings, low for drying ink and high for heat-setting powder, it is more versatile.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...