Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Diaper Cake & Cupcakes

Hello! Here is the diaper cake that I made for my SIL's baby shower. I went simple with pretty floral ruffle purple ribbon on top of sheer purple ribbon. Of course, after the party, my mom called dibs on the floral ruffle ribbon. hehe.



And since he is going to be a big brother pretty soon, I made a little diaper cake for my nephew, too.



And do those flowers on the top of the diaper cake look familiar? I borrowed them from the bud vases that I made for my mom awhile back. Click here to check them out if you missed them.



Here are the cupcake toppers that I made for the cupcakes. Gotta love MDS2 and punches! And there's that cute turtle from the Baby Boutique stamp set (Clear 126352, Wood 126350). So, funny story.... I had all the cupcake toppers made and ready to go then I realized... hello! I should order the cupcakes! hehehehe.



Even though I don't eat chocolate, I know that there are a lot of chocolate lovers in my family so of course I ordered chocolate cupcakes along with white cupcakes. On the chocolate ones, I had them add colored sprinkles and on the white ones, I had them add purple spray.



I thought the cupcakes turned out pretty and I know the white ones were yummy and I'm sure the chocolate ones were, too :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...