Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paper Flowers

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday :) I recently learned how to make paper flowers in Niki's Paper Flower class. We got to make a variety of flowers using different techniques. Stay tuned and I'll share all the different flowers that we got to make.

This class came at a perfect time because my mom was asking me to help her make some new decorations for her home. She saw some paper flowers in the 2012-2013 catalog and I offered to make some for her. And these are the flowers that I came up with.


For all of the flowers, I used Perfect Plum card stock (101889). I made the larger flowers using the Blossom Petals Builder punch (121808). With the four different sized petals, you can make several different kinds of flowers.

Here are a couple close ups of the different flowers that I made. And for these flowers, I used the Antique Brads (117273) to keep them together. I love these antique brads and I must admit, I have hoarded them for awhile now, but for my mom, I busted them out to make this project for her :)



And I learned how to make these two different flowers in Niki's Paper Flower class. They are so much fun to make!


These flowers are one of my favorites to make :) Who knew that you could take a scallop punch and create these flowers? How cool is that?!?!


And I used the Blossom punch (125603) to make this flower in the center. I must admit, in class, this was one of the flowers that was a little tricky for me to make. I decided to keep practicing because I really like the look of it. But, I think I still need a little more practice. hehe.


I can't wait to see where my mom will put these flowers. I hope she likes them!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...