Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holiday Soiree Camp

Hey everyone! It's Day 1 of STAMP CAMP! Wooohoooo! We are kicking off the weekend with our Holiday Soiree in Stockton :) I'm pretty excited and can't wait to have some stamping fun with the ladies. Stay tuned for all the fabulous displays. I love taking pictures of displays and getting inspiration from all the talented ladies in our group. 

Today, I'd like to share my catalog holder. I will be bringing it with me to Stamp Camp so that I have a place for my catalogs and flyers. And what's great about this catalog holder is that I can also use it to display some cards and 3D projects. I used some mini clothespins to clip the cards to the catalog holder. And the fabric flowers are already on clips.


On this little tabletop display, I wanted to showcase cards that I've made in classes, cards that I've gotten from other demonstrators and some fabric 3Ds that I've been having fun making lately.


And I also added a card that used one of the Simply Scrappin’® Kits. This card was made using the new Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit (126927). Love the colors, love the DSP and especially love the butterflies :)
 


And check it out, I even added a little MDS2 project. It's so easy to capture special moments with MDS2. Especially when you can just grab a template, add some stamped images and add a special picture then have it printed out. So easy!
 

And of course, I had to display the little fabric flower. The catalog holder is wire so it works well with magnetic projects.
 

Stay tuned for all the Holiday Soiree festivities and for the projects that we got to demo and the ladies got to make.

Have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...