Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cake pops and toppers

Hello everyone! Today I'd like to share something that my sister-in-law wanted to try out over the weekend. She is the baker and when she said she was going to try to make cake pops, of course I wanted to help out! They are having a Bridal Shower this weekend and she thought that she may want to make cake pops and since neither of us have ever made them before, we thought we should practice first. And here they are!


My sister-in-law went with purple for this first batch of cake pops. And we even added some sprinkles to each one. We used pink, purple, yellow, and even a mixture of colors on some of them.


And some of the cake pops ended up with the stick up. We wanted to see how they would turn out both ways.



Of course, for the cake pop toppers, I had to use MDS2 :) I already had a template for cake pop toppers but what's so awesome about MDS2 is that I was able to change out the DSP and colors!!!! And since we were going with purple for these cake pops, I used the Flirtatious DSP digital download (124227) :) Click here if you'd like to try out MDS2 for FREE!!



Not sure if my sister-in-law will be going with cake pops for the Bridal Shower, but they were fun to make! I never knew it was such a process to make them. And she did all of the work! She's awesome :) And what's even more awesome is the pic that she sent me the next day. It was a pic of my nephew holding up a cake pop and he said.... These are AMAZING!!!! hehehehe. Gotta love that kid :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...