Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! Here is the birthday card that I made for Camille's birthday. I'm giving it to her a day late, but that's OK, nothing wrong with extending the birthday fun ;) The DSP I used is retired but I like the color combo - Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Early Espresso. And I just love the 2011–2013 In Color ribbon so I had to use some Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon.


The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). This is one of my favorite stamp sets for birthday cards and projects because of all the different ways to wish someone a happy birthday. There are even stamps that you can use for the inside of cards. Really a must to put on your wish list :)
 

And to make the ruffled and layered flower, I used the Blossom Punch (125603) and to keep the pieces together, I used one of the Antique Brads (117273). These brads are another product of SU that is on my faves list. If you're a fan of embellishments, add these to your wish list, too!
 


I hope Camille likes her card and I hope she enjoyed her special day! I also gave her birthday gift with this card so stay tuned! I'll be sharing her gift with you guys soon :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...