Sunday, September 23, 2012

Holiday Open House

Hey everyone! A few weeks back, my friend and downline Christina had her first SU Holiday Open house. I was very excited for her and all the ladies seemed like they had a great time :) Here is a little display that I put up for her so that her guests could take a look at some samples.


And here is her table all set up with projects ready to go. She had 2 make and takes for the ladies to work on. One Christmas and one Halloween. Stay tuned for those cards. Hopefully I'll remember to share them with you soon ;)


I even got to demo a project that day :) Christina was so sweet to let me demo the Big Shot, which is one of my most favorite tools!! I learned how to make a door hanger from my friend and upline Nicole and they are always a hit when I demo them. Thanks Nicole :D Come back and visit soon, I'll share that project as well :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...