Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Baby Milo

Hello everyone! Here is a banner that I made for my friend Camille's baby shower last week. We were thinking of a few different themes for the shower and my friend Marita came up with surf boards! So super cute :) I used MDS2 and the Summer Splash Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (126039) to print out a bunch of surf boards on Whisper White card stock (100730). They kinda look like little surf board DSP. hehe.





Here is the banner at the baby shower. I decided to go with "Hello Baby Milo".




For the color scheme of the baby shower, I went with the 2011–2013 In Colors -  Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. And to string the banner together, I used the new 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White (126877).

Come back and visit because this week, I will be sharing more baby shower fun and decorations!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...