Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello, Baby

Hello everyone and Happy Friday! Today I wanted to show you the card that I made for my friend Camille's baby shower. I went with blues since she is having a baby boy. I love Island Indigo and Pool Party :)

There's quite a bit going on with this card. There are several layers and some embossing fun with the Chevron folder (127749). I used MDS2 to print out the surf board. And what's cool about MDS2 is that I used a template for the smaller scallop circle, added the stamped image, changed the colors, printed it out then just used the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854) to cut it out then layered it on top of another scallop circle that I punched out with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch (118874).
And the 'hello, baby' sentiment is from the new Sweet Essentials stamp set (Clear 126457, Wood 126455). This stamp set is one of my new faves. It has quite a few different sentiments that you can use to make so many different projects and the font is just so cute to me :)
I also couldn't resist and had to add some banners and a bow using some polk-a-dot ribbon that I had. I thought it would go well with the baby shower gift that I gave them - the diaper cake. Click here if you you'd like to see the diaper cake.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...