Saturday, September 8, 2012

Birthday decor

Hello! So, remember that birthday banner that I shared with you yesterday? Click here if you missed it. Anyhoo, I was supposed to get to work early enough to beat out the birthday girl because I had to hang it up before she got there. But, Friday light traffic did not happen for me :( And as I was walking towards our building, wouldn't you know it, the birthday girl was pulling up as well. For a split second I thought I could run in and beat her to her cube then I stopped and decided to walk in with her because hello.... even if I got inside before her, I would totally not have had time to hang up the banner! hehehe. 

Here is the banner in front of her cube:
 
And here is the board with the Chinese characters for happy birthday:
 
Check out what the other gals decorated Camille's cube with. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the entrance to her cube. hehe.



 And check out these funny pics with captions that one of the gals made. They so made me laugh! And the one with the poem, I must admit, brought some tears to my eyes.



 
I hope she got a kick out of all the decorations. Of course we were going to do something for her birthday. She is the one who always makes sure that our cubes are festively decorated for our birthdays. So it's pay back time ;) I hope she had a good day being distracted by all the craziness we added to her cube :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...