Friday, September 7, 2012

Birthday Banner

Hello and happy Friday! My friend Camille is celebrating her birthday in a few days and the gals at work wanted to decorate her cube today :) Of course I volunteered to make the birthday banner. hehe. I love banners! They are so fun!! Here is part of the banner that I made for her. Stay tuned for more on the birthday decorations and the completed banner in her cube :)


I added TONS of butterflies because well, I like butterflies and the birthday girl likes butterflies and you could say that it's sort of a work thing. And I used the color combo of red and yellow and added the Chinese characters for Happy Birthday to the banner, too because.. well.. it's another work thing ;) hehe
 

I used the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) for all the butterflies and I used the little flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to add a little something to each letter. And the 2-1/2" Circle punch (120906) is the background for each letter which were cut out using the now retired Serif Essentials Bigz dies.
 


I hope Camille enjoys her day at work today! I really can't wait to show you guys what the other gals have done for her! And I still have to show you her card and birthday present :) So come back and visit soon!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...