Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Surf Board Onesies

Hi! Here's more from Camille's baby shower. To go along with the surf board theme, I made some onesies for baby Milo. I used MDS2 again :) I printed the surf boards from the Summer Splash Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (126039) onto iron on paper and then ironed them onto the white onesies. (sorry for the somewhat dark and blurry pictures).







And here are the onesies that Marita made. Aren't they so super cute! I really need to get brave and take out my sewing machine so that I can actually get started on a sewing project. hehe. Because look at the fun stuff you can make when you bust out the sewing machine!!


And here are all the onesies together on a line and there's the banner right below it :)

These types of decorations are so fun to make! And I love how mommy and daddy could take home the onesies for baby Milo to wear one day :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...