Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to 'Spool' Promotion

Hi everyone! It's a new month and there's a new Stampin' Up! Promotion going on :)


While the kids are heading back to school, Stampin' Up! is going back to 'spool'!   
For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, which is an $8.95 value, for every $40 you spend! Choose from any of SU's 2012-2014 In Colors!

            
 
Aren't you excited about FREE ribbon? I know I am ;) Click here to check out the flyer. And please email me if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order. Or, you can start shopping online and if you are one of my customers or would like to become one, don't forget to choose me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator :) 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Saturday and your holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...