Friday, August 31, 2012

Thinking of you

Hey everyone! Happy Friday :) In this month's class, the ladies got to make three different types of projects. They got to make a card, the hybrid MDS2 frame that I shared with you earlier this week (click here if you'd like to check it out) and a scrapbook envelope that I will share with you soon, so stay tuned! Here is the card.


This clean and simple card was inspired by the birthday card that I made for my cousin last week. Click here to check it out. In class, we got to play with the new Papillon Potpourri stamp set (Clear 123759, Wood 123757) and the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526). And for the colors, we used Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petal and Raspberry Ripple. I am really liking the new 2012–2014 In Colors :)
 

And I just LOVE how SU has products that coordinate so well together! I love when you can grab a stamp set, stamp an image then grab the matching punch to cut out the image like we did with these butterflies on this card. Then we used dimensionals to pop them up and added a little bling to each of them for a little extra something.
 

And for the sentiment, 'thinking of you', I grabbed my trusty Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (Clear 127802, Wood 115370). Gotta love that stamp set for all the sentiments. There are 24 of them! And it's now available in Clear mount, not just Wood mount :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...