Sunday, August 26, 2012

welcome, baby

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Today, I'd like to share a card that I made to welcome a new baby :) My friend gave birth to a baby boy last week and we sent off this card to welcome the new addition to their family. We can't wait to meet the new little one :)


I decided to go with a natural type color scheme with Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade. And I even used some Natural Linen Thread (104199) to tie the tag onto the card. I used the now retired Fox & Friends stamp set (Clear 118565). That little monkey is just oh so cute! And the 'welcome, baby' sentiment is from Petite Pairs (Clear 122497, Wood 122495) which is another stamp set that I use ... A LOT! hehe.


I also wanted to use the Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844) and the new Chevron Folder (127749). I really like that texture pattern. It's one of my new favorites :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...