Thursday, August 9, 2012

MDS - Funny Faces

Hey everyone! I've been having fun with MDS2 ever since I downloaded the upgrade. There are so many new features! So many possibilities! Here is a scrapbook page that I made using some of the fabulous new features. I love my nephew and I love all the funny faces that he always makes. Check him out....


I had so much fun before with MDS and now with MDS2 I can't stop the fun! hehe. On this scrapbook page, I was able to change the colors of the stamped images like before but now! I was able to crop them! How awesome is that?!?!?!




If you don't have MDS2 but you have MDS, you MUST upgrade! Click here to see how. And if you don't have either versions of software, you MUST at least try it out for FREE! Click here for more information.

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
 
If you do decide to upgrade or try MDS2 out for free, don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator :)

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...