Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Friend

Hello! Here is the make and take from Niki's Convention recap and downline meeting. I was so glad that we got to make this card because I bought the stamp set and had no idea what to do with it. I knew that I wanted the Affection Collection stamp set (Clear 127949, Wood 127946) and now I have a project to case :)


This card was fun to make because it used almost all of the stamps in this set using different ink colors that coordinate with each other.  We used More Mustard (126964), Daffodil Delight (126944), Early Espresso (126974), Midnight Muse (126860) and Primrose Petals (126858).


We also added a little dimension by popping up the heart. All we did was stamp the heart again and punch it out with the Small Heart punch (117193). Fun and easy, right?


I made several cards and some ladies will be getting this card in the mail along with the new Holiday Catalog! 


How exciting! I love new SU product! And you will love it, too :) Click here to check out a PDF of the catalog. And if you want an actual catalog to hold in your little hands, email me and let's chat :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...