Friday, August 17, 2012

For Zidane

Happy Birthday Zidane!!

Hey everyone! Today is a special little guy's birthday. Even though we couldn't make it to his birthday party, we did want to send him this card to wish him a very happy birthday. We sent this card in the mail the other day and hopefully it gets there in time :)


I used several colors and many layers. The Gift image is from the Every Little Bit stamp set (Clear 120558, Wood 117096). I also used the 1-3/8" Circle punch (119860) and the 1-3/4" Circle punch (119850) to add more layers. And to add some texture, I used the Stripes embossing folder (123128).
 

I grabbed the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899) and used the 'happy BIRTHDAY!' sentiment. Then I used my Stampin' Write Markers (119806) to color in the letters and the polk-a-dots on each gift.
 

I hope Zidane enjoys his birthday. He's still a little guy but hopefully he gets to eat some cake :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...