Monday, August 13, 2012

Guest Stamper - Chan

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!

Today I'd like to share a card that my husband and I got in the mail over the weekend from one of my stampin pals, Chan. She is so sweet to think of us. I know how hard it is to make these types of cards, but it is such a comfort to receive. My husband and his family lost someone in their family and he was so grateful when I showed him the card. Here is the card that she made for us.


The sentiment 'You're in my thoughts, you're in my heart' is from the Word Play stamp set (Clear 120651, Wood 120308), which is a must have because of all the different sentiments that you can use for all kinds of ocassions.
 

Thank you Chan for thinking of us! You are so super sweet :)

And Chan is super talented, too. Check out her blog here to see more of her crafty creations.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...