Saturday, August 18, 2012

1st Birthday

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday :) So, I'm posting a little later than usual today because... well, I was up all night crafting. Living up to my Craft-somniacs name ;) And ok ok ok, I must admit, I was also watching The Hunger Games. hehehehe. For those who thought I would be the one to get my copy right at midnight, you were right! My husband was so sweet, he went and bought me the movie and the best part.... I ran out of glue dots and he actually went to the craft section and bought me some! How sweet is that? I so heart that guy :)

So, with The Hunger Games playing, I continued working on projects for my sister-in-law's baby shower :D I will share those projects with you soon, so stay tuned! But today, I'd like to share a birthday card for a special little girl's 1st Birthday :) My stampin friend Chan's little girl is celebrating her first birthday today and here is the card that I made for her.


I used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch (118874), the 1-3/4" Circle punch (119850) and the new Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553) to layer the number one on the card. And of course, added a cute little flower button from the Subtles Designer Buttons pack (119745). 

And for the Happy Birthday sentiment, I used the Bring on the Cake stamp set (Clear 121958, Wood 121899). I know, what's new, right? hehe. But I'm telling you, this set is a must have because there are so many different ways to wish that special someone a happy birthday :) And I added more flower buttons. I just love those designer buttons.



Thanks everyone for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is such adorable card! I love it! Thank you... I can't wait to receive it...oops, I meant the baby can't wait to receive the card...Lol ^_^
    ~Chan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...