Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Little Fabric Flowers

Hello! Remember how I mentioned that I went a little crazy with the SU fabric sale? Who can resist a 99 cent sale?!?!?! Not me! hehehe. Check out the Clearance Rack for this awesome fabric sale.


 After making some fabric flower key chains, I decided to play with the scraps and make some mini hair clips. Click here if you missed the key chains and would like to check them out. Here are some of the mini flowers that I made.


I showed these to some of my stampin friends and they also suggested that they can be used on cards. Great idea, huh? I can't wait to try it out! Stay tuned for that project ;) Here are some close ups of the mini flower fabric clips.





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...