Monday, August 27, 2012

Happiest Wishes

Happy Monday everyone! Here is a clean and simple card that I made for a friend who celebrated his birthday over the weekend. Unfortunately, my husband and I missed the birthday festivities since we couldn't make it to the party :(


I used that new Chevron Folder (127749)... again! hehehe. Like I've said before, this has become one of my new faves :) And for the 'Happiest Wishes on your Birthday' sentiment, I used a retired Hostess set. What's great about SU Hostess sets is that you can earn them for free!!! Email me to find out how :)


And since I used the color combo of Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso, I decided to also use some Natural Linen Thread (104199) to add one of those new Naturals Designer Buttons (127554). Gotta love those SU embellishments :)
 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...