Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fabric Flowers

Hello everyone! So, my sister-in-law is having a baby and we are throwing a baby shower soon. I have offered to help with invitations, decorations and favors... of course ;) I hope they don't mind that I totally just volunteered! hehehe. I have been wondering what kind of favors to make especially since I made clay flowers for her first baby shower. Stay tuned, I'll be sharing those with you later.

I was thinking of making fabric flower hair clips. My friend Marita showed me how to make them and her daughter wears them. They are so adorable! I've been waiting for an occasion to make some. Here was my first attempt awhile back. hehe.


Wouldn't this flower look cute using either the Twitterpated Fabric (125412) or the new Essentials Designer Fabric (126892)? I can already see all the pretty colors! And for the center of the flowers, how about some Subtles Designer Buttons (119745)?


I'll have to ask Marita how to make these flowers again. And then I'll make a few and show you what I come up with. At least that's the plan! hehehe. Let's see if I change my mind ;)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...