Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MDS2 frame

Hello! I just love MDS2! There are so many possibilities and so many projects that you can make. For class this month, I decided to have a hybrid project for the ladies to work on. And it was so easy! I took this template that I already had and tweaked it a bit. I changed up the colors, moved around the embellishments a bit and added those lovely butterflies in the upper left :)


I then just printed out the project and had the ladies slide it into a simple stand alone frame. Of course, I had to use the Big Shot to add a little extra something to the project :)


And one of the awesome features of MDS2 is that most of the images and punches are real size! To add those butterflies in the upper corner, I cut them out using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die (114507) and then I added a Large Pearl Basic Jewel (125577).




I told the ladies in class that they can add some pictures to this frame, too. I kept those little squares in the template but added a little color as place holders.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...