Thursday, August 16, 2012

SU Fabric Sale!!!!

Hello everyone! Guess what?!?! Stampin' Up! is having a fabric sale!!!! Wooohooo!! The following discontinued Designer Fabrics are now available at the low, low price of just 99 cents :)

Item Description Price
121716 Deck the Halls Designer Fabric $0.99
121715 Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric $0.99
121817 Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric $0.99
121818 Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric $0.99

At this price, I had to order some fabric right away! hehe. And of course I just HAD to play with the fabric as soon as I got my order :) My friend Marita helped me with getting this idea together. She showed me how to make these fabric flowers and then suggested turning them into key chains. Fun, right?!?! She has so many great ideas. You should check out her blog! Click here to see her crafty creations. So, here is what I came up with.


I used the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric (121817) and took each pattern to make a key chain. I also used the new Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844). And for the center of each flower, I used the Brights Designer Buttons (119747) and the Subtles Designer Buttons (119745).




This is such a great way to play with fabric. How can you beat fabric for 99 cents?!?!?!?! Plus, there is no limit to the quantity that you can purchase. But because these items are only available while supplies last, you may not receive all of the fabric you order. So place an order as soon as possible! And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator ;)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...