Sunday, August 19, 2012

FOR YOU

Happy Sunday everyone! Here is a card that we got to make in Niki's "Legacy Room Inspired" class last week. Click here to check out the actual room. Niki got to take a picture of the the actual card laying right in the middle of a lovely desk. Pretty cool, huh? I hear the Legacy room is amazing! I can't wait to see it at next year's Convention! Are you going? If not, you totally should go! ;)


We got to use the new Fancy Fan folder (127751) and the Little Leaves Sizzlits (114511). And silly me, I totally goofed on this card. I was supposed to only emboss the top part of the card and leave the bottom part smooth. I guess I wasn't paying attention. hehe. Which is funny because this embossing technique is what I used on Aly's baby shower invitations. Stay tuned for those :)
 

And I just love framelits and punches. Especially when they coordinate with stamp sets and layer so well together like this. Don't you? We used the Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), the Scallop Oval punch (119856) and the Large Oval punch (119855). And we used the new Everything Eleanor stamp set (Clear 124164, Wood 124162) and the new Layered Labels stamp set (Clear 127072, Wood 127070).


Oh, and I found some bling from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) on the table and thought... why waste it? hehehe. So, I added it to the FOR YOU sentiment. Who doesn't like adding a little bling every now and then? ;)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...