Wednesday, August 22, 2012

For Dawn

Hi everyone! Here is a card that I made for one of my stamping friends. I feel bad that I missed her actual birthday especially since we were all hanging out in one of Niki's Thursday night classes! But I was able to give her this card during last week's class. I've had the new Serene Silhouettes stamp set (Clear 127324, Wood 127322) for awhile and it was so much fun playing with it when I made this card.


For the colors, I used Perfect Plum (Card stock 101889, Ink pad 126963) and Certainly Celery (Card stock 105125, Ink pad 126958). I also used Early Espresso ink (126974) for the sentiment. And I added some flower buttons from the Subtles Designer Buttons pack (119745).


The 'make a wish' sentiment is from the new Sweet Essentials stamp set (Clear 126457, Wood 126455). This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamp sets for all the different sentiments that you can use to make various cards for different occasions. I also like the font :) Simple and sweet, right?


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...