Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Reunion Banner

Hey everyone! A friend of mine asked me if I could make her a banner for her family reunion. Of course I said yes :) Banners are so fun to make! And there are so many possibilities! For her family reunion banner, she wanted something simple with their family name and the year of the reunion. Here is what I came up with.


For the colors, I went with pearl, red and black. And for the backing, I used 5x7 corrugate board to give the banner some weight in case there was some wind since the reunion was held at a park. I hope it helped :) I also used the largest frame from the Labels Collection Framelits set (125598). And for the letters and numbers, I used the now retired Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die Set.



Here is the banner set up at the reunion. Fun, right?!?!


Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...