Tuesday, August 7, 2012

In Color Dahlias

Hello! Here is a gift that my upline Nicole surprised me with when they got back from Convention. Have I mentioned that I so want to go to Convention next year? Especially since it will the 25th anniversary for Stampin' Up! How cool would that be?!?!

These were her roommate gifts. How sweet is that? All the ladies on our team who went made special gifts for each other. Check out Nicole's post about her roommate gifts here. This project so makes me want to bust out my sewing machine.


And look what was inside the cute little draw string bag! A super cute ring and hair pin. I was so excited to find this little surprise in my craft bag :D Nicole is such an awesome upline! 


How adorable are the In Color Dahlias (127556)? And even so much cuter on these 3D projects, right?! The Midnight Muse dahlias are one of my faves and I totally wore my hair pin to work the next day. hehe.



Thanks again Nicole!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked the gift!!! I can't wait until we go to convention, it will be amazing!!!! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...